Patients and Visitors
Our normal visiting hours are 8:00 am to 8:00 pm but vary based on current health conditions in our community.
Please contact us for information about when your loved ones may visit you during your stay at the hospital.
During the pandemic, all patients must be screened prior to being admitted to the hospital.
Visitor restrictions include:
- Unity will now allow 2 visitors per patient
- Each visitor will be screened upon arrival using our screening questionnaire
- Alcohol hand sanitizer will be available at our entrances and visitors will be asked to use upon arrival
- Medical grade masks will be required to be worn by visitors at all times. If the visitor does not have a medical grade mask, Unity staff will provide one
- Social distancing will continue